Seven Reasons Why.
Because seven is the magical number that gets you where you need to go!
Before you start creating your ideal destination, you need to know your starting point.By having a clear goal, the things that once annoyed you will no longer prevent you from reaching your goals.
Because the race in life is not won by the one who runs the fastest, but the one who keeps running.
Once you know where you are going, you will filter all things that are not contributing to your goal.
Here the seven reasons why:
- Because having a purpose will push you through your most challenging times.
- Because you won’t allow fear to slow you down until you stop. Being fear the break to stop any impuls to improve.
- Because you are supposed to be the best YOU possible.
- Because having a clear life vision, you will invest your time on things serving your dreams, and aspirations to achieve those goals.
- Because the difference between succesful people and the rest is that they do the things unsuccessful people do not want to do. Luck has nothing to do with it.
- Because you dance to your own rhythm and you have total control on your personal economy and lifestyle.
- Because you know that your driving force will never allow you to get out of track.
And whenever someone shows up giving you directions, on how you have to live your life, remember, first that it is YOUR life, and second that life is a journey, not a destination.